Something really cool for the whole family

Something really cool for the whole family



Go visit my friends....NOW!
The World Alive

Obscured Observer

Zepcowboy

The Irreverent Marsupial

I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot.

Shut Up With the Title

No What Fors

My Life.

Feel The Mirth!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

So, I'm back up in Buffalo for my last semester of classes...I thought this time would never come. I've seen the same people for the past 3 and a half years and I probably would not be able to take it for another year. Just looking forward to going to San Francisco in March and Hawaii and Las Vegas in June. I wish the rest of my life could just be one big vacation....that would be awesome!

posted by nathan 2:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

 

Quote of the day: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Past


current

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.